This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for Voya.ge. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site and sets out how Voya.ge uses and protects any information that you provide when you use the web site.
Voya.ge is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Voya.ge may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective as of January 1st 2013.
We may collect the following information:
- Your contact information, including your full name, address, telephone number, email address. In the case of a members’ listing, account information you provide such as method of payment
- The information you included in your properties’ advertisement
- Logs of how people interact with Voya.ge
- Communication with us or other users
- Location data
How we use the information we collect:
- To publish your advertisement
- To interact with you for account updates, billing, policy updates or service
- To share offers or partner information with you if you choose to opt-in
- Internal record keeping
- To help us improve our services
- To edit your listings to follow user agreement or improve user experience
We may also share your information with:
- One of our partners or affiliates if you’ve requested their services or if you’ve requested to be provided with information by them;
- Another member if you have done business with them;
- A third party performing services on our behalf; and
- Any third party you have asked us to share your personal data with – such as Facebook if you have asked us to connect with your Facebook account.
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not share any of your information with third parties without your explicit consent or for legal reasons. As mentioned in our user agreement, other users are not allowed to gather your information through our services without your consent such as through direct inquiries or posts.
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on your hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
Voya.ge takes the security and integrity of your personal data extremely seriously. The following outlines the security policies in place to protect your data.
Our hosting company is SAS 70 Type II certified (auditing) and ISO 27001 Certified (best-in-class Information Security Management System and is the highest level of certification for Information Security).
Our servers are managed 24/7 by expert technical staff. Only individuals with security clearance to our servers are able to gain physical or remote access to them.
This website is designed according to secure coding practices, including advanced, thoroughly tested authentication mechanisms to protect private data.
Sensitive data including login information and credit card information are encrypted during transmission. Login information is stored in encrypted form.
Credit card information is not stored in our databases. We transmit this information to process payments only. This ensures that in the highly unlikely event of a security breach, your credit card information is not at risk.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.